Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper,
dust with extra polenta and set aside.Place pecans into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a
bowl and set aside.Place polenta, flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, caraway seeds
and salt into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 1.
Add dried fruits and reserved pecans and combine 10 sec/Clockwise/counter-clockwise operation/speed 1.
Add buttermilk and honey and combine 20 sec/Clockwise/counter-clockwise operation/speed 1.
Transfer onto prepared baking tray, shape into a loaf and dust with extra buckwheat flour.
Bake for 35-40 minutes (190°C), until the base of the loaf sounds hollow
when tapped. Slice and serve warm with butter (optional).
· Please refer to the Gluten free flour mix recipe in this cookbook.
· To make your own Gluten free baking powder, please refer to the recipe in this cookbook
· To make your own buckwheat flour, place 250 g buckwheat into mixing bowl and mill 2 min/speed 10. Use as needed.
· This bread will keep for up to 3 days.
· You can use any combination of nuts and dried fruit in this recipe.